Energizing & Relaxing Wellness Infused Retreat
Join Anna, Lisa, & Tyler on this healing yoga retreat just a 2 1/2 hour drive from Orange County, CA. Enjoy 3 magical days of daily yoga classes, sound baths, and guided meditations suitable for all levels of practice. The program is designed to help you experience a deeper connection with your body, mind, and spirit. In addition to the daily classes, we will be offering breakout wellness workshops with amazing professionals in various fields of holistic health.
Watch Our Video
- Powerful yoga, sound baths, and meditation classes
- Fun activities, hiking, lounging poolside
- Access to Spa, Golf, Tennis, Bikes, Nearby shopping
- Pins & Pintz bowling & arcade
- Group dinners & ceremonies
- Evening events
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Dining area
- Bicycle rental
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf course
- Tennis court
- Environmentally friendly
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage room / storage
- Special menu request
- Smoke-free Property
- Tour assistance
You will stay at the wonderful Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, in a Traditional King or Traditional two-Queen room. Located in the Coachella Valley, in the city of Rancho Mirage, The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa sits on 360 acres in the Californian desert landscape.
Enjoy vast landscapes, with renewed backyard experience featuring the best pool in the desert – one can’t help but discover their smile. Ranked as one of the Top 50 Golf Resorts in North America by Golf Digest and is home to their Pete Dye championship course. They offer several on-site dining experiences, from flavorful Italian to our re-imagined desert oasis cocktail bar. Take advantage of 100,000 square feet of newly renovated event space and our unique on-site programs, like live jazz concerts.
From swimming pools, to tennis courts, bowling alley and arcade room, and their luxury spa, there are plenty of special features at this resort to keep everyone having fun. Relax, unwind and energize with stunning mountain views in the California desert. Paradise is personal – yours is waiting for you.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, safe box, Wi-Fi, king size or two queen beds with superior mattresses, personal care products, towels, and bed linen.
Every local safety precaution is being followed by this amazing resort. Rooms are meticulously cleaned and housekeeping services are available on-call. Health and hygiene are paramount here.
All yoga classes will be held outside. Boost your immune system by releasing stress and fear, breathing fresh air, and seeing the smiles of your fellow yogis.
- Uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays.
- The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of local authorities.
- Cashless payment available.
- Physical distancing is maintained.
- Instructors maintain a distance from the client at all times possible.
- Activities take place outside where possible.
- Resort staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
- Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
- First aid kit available.
- Protective masks are required for all staff.
Tentative program schedule. Subject to change as we move closer to the event.
* (PEY) = PurEnergYoga hosted event
- (7:00pm) Fireside Chat: “Activating You” – with Sound Bowl Meditation
- (8:00am) Vinyasa Yoga Flow (PEY) – Monte Luna lawn.
- (9:30am) Breakfast (PEY) – at Pinzimini
- Friday Midday – Activity Options:
- Desert Hike with Meditation Walk (PEY)
- Resort Facilities (Spa, Tennis, Golf, Exercise, Dining)
- (4:00pm) “Vinyasa and Vino” (or “Movement & Mocktails”) (PEY)
- Indoor ballroom yoga followed by Gong Meditation and Eye-Gazing Ceremony.
- (6:00-8:00pm) Dinner On Your Own (or join your hosts, Anna, Lisa, & Tyler)
- (8:30pm) “Pinz & Pints” (PEY) – Bowling & Arcade late night fun with drinks and snacks.
- (7:00am) Pilates – Front Lawn, build core strength & endurance
- (8:00am) Vinyasa Yoga (PEY) – Front Lawn, deepen your practice
- Wellness Workshops
- Biohacking for the Best Night’s Sleep (1Hr w/ Yvonne)
- MBSR Meditation (1Hr)
- Reiki Sessions (Schedule w/ Rene)
- (5:00pm) Power Flow Yoga (PEY) – Wellness Center Yoga Room
- (7:00pm) Dinner & Letting Go Ceremony (PEY) – Pinzimini restaurant Fire Table
- (8:00am) Vinyasa Yoga (PEY) – Monte Luna Lawn
- (10:00am) Breakfast (PEY) – at Pinzimini
- (11:30am) Closing Ceremonies (PEY)
Note: Times and Locations are subject to change. Check with program administers for updates.
We will offer an optional, low altitude hike with lunch at the Murray Canyon Trail. On this hiking adventure you will have the opportunity to enjoy the majestic sites of the mountains and desert, while socializing with new friends.
On this hiking excursion we do a “Meditation Walk” which is a profound (brief) experience with just you and nature. An opportunity to both spread your wings, and go inward. Peace and bliss are guaranteed.
There are three on-site choices for meals and many restaurants within driving distance from the resort.
From The Westin
“The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa serves nutritious dishes with fresh ingredients in the desert landscape near Rancho Mirage, CA. Choose from an array of dining options, such as our Italian restaurant Pinzimini, our Fireside Lounge serving tapas and cocktails, or Coffee-ology for quick breakfast sandwiches, pastries and Starbucks® coffee. We also have a take-out restaurant and a poolside eatery at our golf resort.”
In addition to onsite dining, there are many nearby restaurants and health food markets. We will be happy to provide you with a list of options for your convenience.
Dietary needs and preferences
- Vegan Options
- Alcohol Drinks
- Raw Food
- Allergies or special dietary requirements
- Luxury Spa
The following items are included in the booking cost of this retreat:
- Resort Room
- Yoga Classes
- Sound Baths
- Guided Meditation
- Inspiring Talks
The following items are not included in the booking cost of this retreat.
The resort is driving distance from all areas of Southern California, and if you’re coming from Orange County, the drive will only a 2 1/2 hrs tops! (road conditions permitting). We recommend carpooling with friends.
We understand that the current times are unpredictable. If for some reason you need to cancel your reservation, no problem!
No Risk, Cancellation Policy
We require cancellation in writing 72 hours before arrival in order to issue a refund for your booking. We sure hope you don’t have to cancel this amazing getaway, but we will understand if you must.
Grab Your Spot on This Exciting Retreat While Space is Available!
Coachella Valley, CAMay 20th - 23rd
The Westin Mission Hills
Golf Resort & Spa
- Yoga 2x Per Day
- Sound Baths & Meditations
- Wellness Workshops
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Adventure Activities
- Delicious Healthy Food
4 days / 3 nights
- Bring a Friend at a Discount!
- Single or Double Occupancy at checkout.